Latest News on Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
At this time, our office and our medical practice will STAY OPEN, with normal business hours, depending on patient demand.
- Return to this website site frequently for any new links or information about our medical practice.
- Use common sense and DO NOT PANIC!
- Avoid internet and social media rumors, and other second-hand gossip.
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Follow official guidelines on reducing exposures by social distancing, especially with older persons and medically challenged persons.
Fortunately, Covid-19 fatalities in children and young people are extremely, extremely rare. There is new information and guidance coming out all the time regarding vaccines and treatments, so it is always a best practice to discuss your Covid-related questions with your doctor before making important health decisions for yourself and your family.
Article on cases and deaths by age group from CA Dept. of Health